Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Lee University Dining Services is where we Feed the Flames. Ensuring your safety and satisfaction is our number one goal. We strive to continue bringing you the most up to date information as we receive it through this pandemic. We have added several new safety measures to keep our students and staff as safe as possible. Read through the information below to see what we are doing.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- Additional staff for our “Sanitation Squad”
- All contact surfaces cleaned thoroughly during and between meal periods.
- All staff has undergone thorough COVID-19 safety training.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at all dining location entrances and exits.
- New Bite U app creates the ability to place orders on the go for easy pick up for most dining locations.
- Contact free transactions are now more available by ordering and paying through the Bite U app or swiping your ID card at our new scanners.
- Daily self-monitoring for symptoms.
- Masks & Gloves worn by all employees and changed regularly.
Keeping Up to Date
- Constant review of CDC and local Health Department guidelines for updates.